October 2020 Garbage/Recycling Schedule:
November 2020 Garbage/Recycling Schedule:
December 2020 Garbage/Recycling Schedule:
The Rocanville Transfer Station is open for use to Rocanville RM and Town of Rocanville residents only. Hours of operation are as follows:
May 1 - October 31
November 1 - April 30
Members – residents/owners of property located in municipalities that have paid to become stakeholders in the Red Coat Waste Resource Authority.
Red Coat Waste Resource Authority – a community-driven organization owned and operated by certain south-east Saskatchewan municipalities (both urban and rural) to manage residential garbage and recycling programs.
Transfer Station Fees (Effective January 1, 2017)
• Bagged Garbage $2.00 per bag
• Pickup Box of Garbage $25.00
• 1 Ton Box of Garbage $50.00
• 3 Ton Box of Garbage $150.00
• 1/2 Ton Full of Shingles $75.00
• 1 Ton Full of Shingles $150.00
• 3 Ton Full of Shingles $450.00
• Steel Appliances Put in Steel Pile $20.00 each
• Clean Wood or Trees, Put in Burning Pile No Charge
• Mattress and Furniture etc. $20.00 each
• Unpainted Wooden Pallets $1.00 each- Put on Wood Pile to Burn
• Tires and Batteries NOT ACCEPTABLE- Return to Dealer
• Please note that when a mattress and box-spring come to the site they are charged as two items.
To accommodate social distancing we ask that you phone the Rec Office to reserve a time slot.
Walking will be available Monday-Friday between the hours of 10:00am and 3:00pm.
Maximum of four walkers per time slot.
Hand sanitizer will be provided.
Please call 645-2164 to reserve your spot.