1114 Maplewood Crescent - Rocanville, SK
Breathtaking family home in the newest area of Rocanville! Located in a quiet crescent with no buildings behind and steps from the school. Fantastic curb appeal with concrete driveway and front veranda. Large main entrance leads to the open concept living, dining and kitchen. Beautiful gas fireplace with stone surround. Garden doors from the dining area open to the private back deck. Gorgeous custom cabinets, corner pantry, island and stainless appliances. Down the hall is a convenient 2 pc bath and main floor laundry room, right near the entrance from the double garage. The master suite is complete with an amazing walk-in closet, big bright windows and private ensuite with corner jet tub and shower. Two additional bedrooms share the main bath. The basement is completely finished with three additional bedrooms, another full bath and a spacious family room. The large utility room houses the natural gas furnace as well as the boiler system for the basement in-floor heat. The entire home has ceramic tile, maple hardwood and vinyl tile, so it's easy to care for and looks amazing! No detail has been missed in this well-constructed home. Call the listing agent to view - one of a kind!
· Custom modular built in 2013
· 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom and a den
· Master bedroom with 3 piece ensuite and walk in closet
· Open concept kitchen/dining/living room with cathedral ceiling
· Includes central air, built in dishwasher, fridge, stove, washer/dryer and storage shed
Contact Danette @ 306-608-9011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Click here for more details
Phone 306-434-8733 or e-mail email@example.com
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom House - Rocanville
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom house for rent in Rocanville available November 1, 2017.
$500 damage deposit
$700/month no furniture and no utilities
$800/month including furniture but no utilities
$1000/month includes furniture and utulities (heat, water, power, trash/recycling pickup)
This house does not have a washer and dryer!
Contact Roxan at 306-434-5293. You can text for pics or to view this house.
**Call for Pricing**
Flexible long and short terms
Tyler Hassam at 306-533-9061
Rental property available
1600 square foot basement suite for rent:
- Three bedrooms
- Full kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Separate entrance
- 6 miles SW of Tantallon, Sask.
- 14 miles NW of Rocanville, Sask.
98 Ellice St.
Call 306-645-4341 for availability of suites and office space
• 7 Rooms
• Cable T.V., Laundromat across the street
• Steak pit open 11 a.m.—10:30 p.m. or later if needed
• Daily meal specials
1131 Mallard Drive, Rocanville
Call Brenda McLeod at 306-435-7203 for availability
Fully furnished one bedroom basement suite for rent. Quiet, fully
contained, Wifi, Satellite TV, Laundry facilities all included.
Please contact 306-435-9060 by phone or text.
Cozy basement suite. One bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, smart TV, WiFi, washer and dryer, all dishes. No smoking or parties. Will rent to a quiet respectable person.
For appointments call 306 645 2993.
• 10 Sites
• Located in the scenic Qu’Appelle Valley
• Water, sewer, power
• 12 miles from PotashCorp
3 bedroom, 2 bath Condos available. Including 6 appliances, pet friendly. Great location, all entrances are ground level. Call for pricing
Option to have units fully furnished, ready to move in.
Contact 306-435-2390 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Affordable Housing and a variety of single family homes under the Social Housing Program
Garth Kien 306-532-3255 (Housing Manager)
Dennis Thiessen 306-435-7964 (Caretaker)
George Deuce - 306-645-4427, Cell 306-435-6839 (Chairman)
Dennis Norrie 306-645-2186
• 18 rooms (Single or Double Bed and Kitchenette)
• RV Park (available May - Mid-October
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/rocanvillemotel.rvpark
• CURRENTLY NO VACANCIES
• $213.50 per month
Call the Town Office at 306 645-2022
Refrigerator, stove, washer, dryer, beds, coffeemaker, toaster.
Call Marlene 306-643-2181
One Bedroom Suite in Senior Housing Units in Welwyn. Rent is based on monthly income with a ceiling of $485/month. Power not included. Electricity available for plugging in vehicle. Pets permitted upon approval. May have to vacate suite if a senior applies for the unit.
Call Donelda Taylor at 306-733-2141
• 12 Sites
• Located beside Sears outlet in Rocanville
• Available April – October
• Water, sewer, 30 amp power, wireless internet
Call 306-645-2695 or 306-645-2700
Rocanville Motel & Campground
- The Rocanville Aquatic Center is hoping to open in March. Stay tuned for an opening date and schedule.
- Birthday party rentals are back!! Cake and all!! Call the Rec Office (645-2164) to book your party.
- The Rocanville Aquatic Center is looking for volunteers to bake cakes for our birthday party rentals. Cake mix and icing will be provided. Please call the Rec Office at 645-2164 to have your name added to the list.
- We have a swim team! If you are interested in joining the Rocanville Tiger Sharks Summer Swim club, please call the Rec Office.
- There will be a parent meeting on February 5th, 6:00pm at the hall. All are welcome to attend.
Family Literacy Day:
Thursday, February 6th from 4-5:30pm.
A fun variety of stations with Storysacks which include stories, games and fun activities.
Friday, February 7th @ 7:00pm.
Bring your knitting!
Wine Kit Night:
Friday, February 28th @ 7:00pm. With Sandy from Wine and Roses Greenhouse of Langenburg.
Interested in ordering wine, or beer? Come on down to see what Sandy has to offer!
February 1 - 23
- February 1st at 12:00pm – Pre-Novice vs Moosomin Blue
- February 8th at 10:15 – Pre-Novice vs Moosomin Red
- February 8th, at 12:00 – Novice vs Kahkewistahaw
- February 8th, at 2:15 Atoms vs Yorkton
- February 9th, at 12:00pm – Novice vs Melville
- February 22nd & 23rd – Atom Home Tournament
- February 23rd, at 4:45 – Novice vs Grenfell