The Town of Rocanville has an opening for a full-time employee to work in the Public Works Department. The successful applicant will have a Class 5 Driver’s License. Experience with heavy equipment is an asset.
Unless already qualified, the successful applicant will be required to complete the “Municipal Water and Wastewater” certification programs at the Town’s expense. This is a challenging position with competing priorities and you will experience a wide array of interesting aspects of municipal operations.
The Town of Rocanville offers a benefits package including pension, dental and vision coverage. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit applications by 19th February, 2020.
For more information or to submit a resume, please contact the Town Office.
Saturday, March 7th @ 7:00pm.
Bring your knitting!
Annual General Meeting
Saturday, March 11 @ 7:00pm.
Music & Arts Knight
Friday, March 13 @ 7:00pm.
Every Sunday 1-3pm unless otherwise posted at Rocanville School
NOTE-March 22nd (ONLY) 1:30-3:30pm
- Paint Night - March 5th @ 7pm text 306-434-6059 to register
-Stars on Ice Road Show – March 9th @ 7pm
- Rink Board Draft Tournament – March 13th & 14th
- Rocanville Can Skate Carnival – March 15th @ 2pm
- Youth Hockey Fundraiser – March 16th
- Jessica Campbell Hockey Camp – March 20th, 21st & 22nd
- Jeff Cole – Rocanville 4 on 4 Tournament – March 27th, 28th & 29th
- Cole Introduction to Body Contact-Checking-Angling- Battle Clinic – March 30th
- Cole Shooting-Scoring & Deaking Clinic – Tuesday March 31st