• Consults and assists Rocanville Economic Development committee with all areas of economic development.
• Consults and assists the Recreation Committee with program development in the areas of Sport, Culture and Recreation.
• Attends workshops, conferences and meetings for networking and educational purposes.
• Co-ordinates, develops and maintains working relationships with community groups, emphasizing communication and information sharing.
• Experience in grant writing.
• Flexible hours with a maximum of 40hrs/week.
• Successful completion of secondary school (however a combination of previous work experience and educational skills will be considered).
• Must possess good leadership, administrative and organizational skills.
• Possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Willing to work flexible hours.
• Self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
• Must provide a copy of criminal and vulnerable person record check.
CLOSING DATE: DECEMBER 29, 2017
Send resumes and state salary expected to:
Steve Fortney c/o Town of Rocanville
Box 265 Rocanville, SK S0A 3L0
If you are interested in working in the rink kitchen for the 2017/2018 season please email your name and cell phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shifts will start in October. You must be 15 years old to be considered.
January 20, 21
January 20th-21st - PeeWee Home Tournament
Held at St. Paul's United Church
Sunday, January 21
Program at 4:00PM
Pot-luck meal to follow
Call Daw Wilson at 306-645-4359 to have your local talent included!
January 22, 23, 24
The Rocanville Recreation Walking Club is offered Monday through Friday throughout the winter months.
The Walking Club is located at PotashCorp Rocanville Community Hall and runs:
9:15 to 10:45 AM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
1:00-2:30 PM Mondays, and Thursdays
Admission is by donation
Only indoor shoes will be permitted.
Everyone is welcome.