• Consults and assists Rocanville Economic Development committee with all areas of economic development.
• Consults and assists the Recreation Committee with program development in the areas of Sport, Culture and Recreation.
• Attends workshops, conferences and meetings for networking and educational purposes.
• Co-ordinates, develops and maintains working relationships with community groups, emphasizing communication and information sharing.
• Experience in grant writing.
• Flexible hours with a maximum of 40hrs/week.
• Successful completion of secondary school (however a combination of previous work experience and educational skills will be considered).
• Must possess good leadership, administrative and organizational skills.
• Possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Willing to work flexible hours.
• Self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
• Must provide a copy of criminal and vulnerable person record check.
CLOSING DATE: DECEMBER 29, 2017
Send resumes and state salary expected to:
Steve Fortney c/o Town of Rocanville
Box 265 Rocanville, SK S0A 3L0
If you are interested in working in the rink kitchen for the 2017/2018 season please email your name and cell phone number to email@example.com. Shifts will start in October. You must be 15 years old to be considered.
May 5th & 6th -Possession & Acquisition Licesnse (PAL).
May 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th – Hunter Education and Firearms Safety.
Cost $200 for full course
$150 for PAL
Deadline to Register is Friday April 27th (only 12 spots available)
Call Les Howie – 306-643-2101
At PotashCorp Community Hall
7 p.m. - 12 p.m.
VIP: $60 (includes hayride cruise)
Tickets available from Janelle Kurbis
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Tables for Vendors: $20
Admission donations will go to support Rocanville Aquatic Centre who will be hosting a fundraising BBQ lunch.
Reckless Ophelia will be performing