Effective: August 5, 2004
March 1, 2006 (Had applied to Municipal only for a maximum of 5 years)
October 21, 2009 (In Section e), Council will determine when the term begins, case by case)
Rescinded: May 26, 2010
Reinstated: March 19, 2015 (With several amendments)
The Town of Rocanville will provide a tax incentive program, applicable to both the municipal and school portion of property taxes as per Section 298(5) of The Municipalities Act, for businesses based on the following criteria:
To encourage commercial / industrial development.
- The Rocanville Aquatic Center is hoping to open in March. Stay tuned for an opening date and schedule.
- Birthday party rentals are back!! Cake and all!! Call the Rec Office (645-2164) to book your party.
- The Rocanville Aquatic Center is looking for volunteers to bake cakes for our birthday party rentals. Cake mix and icing will be provided. Please call the Rec Office at 645-2164 to have your name added to the list.
- We have a swim team! If you are interested in joining the Rocanville Tiger Sharks Summer Swim club, please call the Rec Office.
- There will be a parent meeting on February 5th, 6:00pm at the hall. All are welcome to attend.
Family Literacy Day:
Thursday, February 6th from 4-5:30pm.
A fun variety of stations with Storysacks which include stories, games and fun activities.
Friday, February 7th @ 7:00pm.
Bring your knitting!
Wine Kit Night:
Friday, February 28th @ 7:00pm. With Sandy from Wine and Roses Greenhouse of Langenburg.
Interested in ordering wine, or beer? Come on down to see what Sandy has to offer!
February 1 - 23
- February 1st at 12:00pm – Pre-Novice vs Moosomin Blue
- February 8th at 10:15 – Pre-Novice vs Moosomin Red
- February 8th, at 12:00 – Novice vs Kahkewistahaw
- February 8th, at 2:15 Atoms vs Yorkton
- February 9th, at 12:00pm – Novice vs Melville
- February 22nd & 23rd – Atom Home Tournament
- February 23rd, at 4:45 – Novice vs Grenfell