Due to unforeseen mechanical issues the Rocanville Aquatic Centre will have close Friday, August 23rd for the season. We had a fun season with you all and thank-you for your dedication, donations, and time spent at our facility this summer!
Thank-you to the community, Rocanville Recreation, Sask Lotteries, and the Town of Rocanville for the continued support of the Rocanville Aquatic Centre. For anyone who bought 2019 Student, Adult/Fitness or Family 10 packs, we will honor them for 1 month following our opening date in 2020, after that they will expire.
If anyone has any questions regarding the pool during the year please call the Rocanville Recreation Office at 1-306-645-2164. Thank-you!
- RAC Management, Staff, & Board
For more information on Rocanville Aquatic Centre swimming lesson dates and Spring 2020 registration call the Rocanville Recreation Office at 306-645-2164
Saturday, March 7th @ 7:00pm.
Bring your knitting!
Annual General Meeting
Saturday, March 11 @ 7:00pm.
Music & Arts Knight
Friday, March 13 @ 7:00pm.
Every Sunday 1-3pm unless otherwise posted at Rocanville School
NOTE-March 22nd (ONLY) 1:30-3:30pm
- Paint Night - March 5th @ 7pm text 306-434-6059 to register
-Stars on Ice Road Show – March 9th @ 7pm
- Rink Board Draft Tournament – March 13th & 14th
- Rocanville Can Skate Carnival – March 15th @ 2pm
- Youth Hockey Fundraiser – March 16th
- Jessica Campbell Hockey Camp – March 20th, 21st & 22nd
- Jeff Cole – Rocanville 4 on 4 Tournament – March 27th, 28th & 29th
- Cole Introduction to Body Contact-Checking-Angling- Battle Clinic – March 30th
- Cole Shooting-Scoring & Deaking Clinic – Tuesday March 31st